The Global Institute of Social Work
- Social Work Evaluation: Logic Model (Sign up at the Training Portal)
- Children's Rights: Convention on the Rights of the Child Overview of CRC
Special Interviews/ Study Programs
- Interview on International Social Work Collaboration with Tony Widmer, Director of Russian-European Trust for Welfare Reforms, UK
- Presentations by Russian Delegates on Social Services in Russia - check out the new training portal: Prof Evdokia Kholostova, Mr Georgy Reva, Ms Elena Pugacheva, Prof Aleksander Triapitcyn
- Special Seminar on Active Aging: Active Aging by Prof Terry Hokenstad
- For more presentations go to gisw.teachable.com
Global Leadership Series mounted by Social Service Institute
GLS is designed to be the signature conference series for non-profit sector in Singapore with conference events over three years on leadership and social capital related-themes. Paul Shoemaker will be sharing with us on how we can learn to building strong, effective & sustainable social purpose entities by breaking down barriers to make positive social change happen. Paul Shoemaker, with his 20 years’ experience working alongside social purpose entities, was named one of the Top 50 Most Influential People in the Nonprofit Sector by The NonProfit Times in 2011 and 2012; and Philanthropist of the Year by Future in Review in 2013.
Do join the GLS and Register.today!