The video could be in MP4, AVI or MOV format. You can also use Articulate of Powerpoint with voice or other appropriate software.
The key principles of social work practice and skills have to be clear.
Questions regarding the contextualization in different settings, cultures and countries need to be raised.
The approach should engage participants as active learners.
You can send completed videos and files to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n3r0xsiwqx2n60k/yY3DQXkcf
Suggested Course Format:
- One, two to maximum ten 10-15 minutes presentations of key theories and concepts of practice.
In a focused field, two questions on reflections, an exercise and/or discussion after each presentation.
- 10-15 minutes demonstration of key skills in practice.
Have participants write in or post a video on discussion board online.
- 10-15 case study on application.
Reflective and application questions.
Contextualization and cultural adaptation
Course Description and Outline
- Brief description of the Training Course
- Learning outcomes (use active verbs, examine, collaborate, analyze, apply…)
- Application and Discussion
- Recommended Readings, Online or Reference Resources
- Follow up and Feedback